Today we will discuss about Huawei Nova 5T. Why is it a good phone and what does it offer us? Let’s find out!
- Display: FHD+ 1080×2340 pixels, 6.26 inches, IPS LCD, 19,5:9 ratio
- Body: 174g, glass front / black, aluminum frame, Dual SIM
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10.1)
- CPU: HiSilcon Kirin 980 (7nm) Octa-Core
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10
- Memory: 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 16 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- Selfie camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Recording: [email protected] + [email protected] on Main Camera
- Comms: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, Fingerprint Sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 3750 mAh, Fast-Charging 50% in 24 minutes (advertised)
- Performance: AnTuTu: 395503 (v8), GeekBench: 2504 (v5.1)
After seeing these specifications, what price do you think this phone has? Well, this phone can be bought for only €250.
That being said, let me tell you about my opinion.
- Receives Android 11, respectively EMUI 11 in Q1 2021. (confirmed by Huawei)
- After buying the phone you will immediately receive the update for EMUI 10.
- It is located on the 42nd place in the AnTuTu Benchmark, being located after the P30 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S10e. Below this phone is Mate 20 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9 + and Note 10 Lite.
- The battery is very good, it doesn’t matter if you forgot to charge it overnight because in half an hour it charges around 40-50%.
- Of course it heats up if it wants to play PUBG Mobile on High, that’s all.
- The camera is good, you probably already know that it’s not just about the physical camera on the phone, the improvement made by the processor also matters. So, in this case, if you are happy with the camera on the Huawei P30 Pro, you will be happy with this camera because it has the same processor. But keep in mind that you can’t compare a phone camera with a DSLR camera, especially at this price.
- All of the popular games are working, of course, I have them installed on my phone and I open them very rarely (in my case). If you want to play Fortnite on this phone, know that it goes to set it to High, maximum 30 FPS.
- The screen is good, I switched from Huawei P Smart 2018 which was also FHD + to this phone and there is not a huge difference between the displays. A big difference is if you switch from a square phone to this phone that has rounded edges, at least I really like it.